Monday, July 23, 2012

Tell Me More, Tell Me More!





I've had my blogg for a bout a year, but I'm not a serious blogger by any means. It's hard to come up with a clever blogg title. I see all this great bloggs and thnk, "Why didn't I think of that!?!?" Oh Well!
I found this on Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons. Enjoy!




1. See this cutie right there? No not the one on the right :), the one on the left! That's my hubby Josh. We've been married a little over 3 years. We are both from the same hometown, had mutual friends, but didn't meet each other until we were in college. When we first met I thought he was shy and quiet, but I was wrong! He makes me laugh everyday, almost to tears! We have the best time anywhere we go; be it the grocery store or Barnes & Noble we can have fun.


2. I'm a HUGE BAMA fan! My husband's company has a box at Bryant-Denny so we get to the Tide play a few games a season from the box. I love being inside there when it's 100 degrees or 50 degrees out. Also the food is AMAZING!




3. Also did I mention my hasband's an avid Auburn fan?!?! He went to Auburn, but works for a company that have a box and are obbsessed with all thing Alabama.Yeah we have a house divided. He's a good sport and the only time we have to be separated is during the Iron Bowl. :)

 

4. Friends and family are so important to me, and I am lucky to say that my best friends are the ones I've had since childhood. Although we all don't live in the same town, we always have a good time when we get together.




5. I love to travel! If I could go somewhere every week, I would! Since I'm a teacher and get summers off I get the itch to go and experience something new!
"The House that Jerry built."- Dallas Cowboy Stadium

The Stockyards- Ft. Worth, TX.



Antigua- My Hneymoon :)


src="http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54490/225/9BC9F17F475D269D2CB34A726A69CDB0.png" style="background: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; border-bottom: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-right: 0px; border-top: 0px;" />

1 comment:

Heather's Heart said...

I love Antigua! We went there on a cruise and I loved it! =)

I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


Heather
Heather's Heart