Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Do you happen to have the time?

In 3-8 business days I will! I've been wanting a new watch since my last watch was stolen err I mean lost (when you leave your watch laying in a public place and you go back and its gone I don't claim it was stolen I call it me losing it). I love Michael Kors' watches but I just couldn't being myself to pay a lot of money for a watch that might get lost again. However as I was doing my morning check of Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest I found a pin of a watch that I thought looked like me. Being curious I clicked the link to see how expensive the watch was and you know what I found? That it was on sale!!!!!!! Yes, Nordstrom is having their Anniversary sale and this particular watch was included in their sale. I was soo excited, so being the sweet wife I am I called my husband to make sure he didn't mind I purchase this watch. And being the AWESOME husband that he is, told me if that was what I wanted then I could have it...SCORE! So in a couple of days I will be wearing my new, lovely, ON SALE Michael Kors watch!! I promise not to lose this one, I will guard it with my life!!!

Are you an impulse buyer, or are you like me and mull over an item for awhile before you buy it?

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

You won an award on my blog :) go check it out!!! Hope you are doing well!