Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Teaching Tuesdays

As many of you know I teach 2nd grade and I started thinking that I should have a post every Tuesday about things I'm doing to get ready for school, cool ideas I've found, funny stories during the year, and cool activities during the school year!

I have about a month before I start back to school, but I'm constantly on the look out for things to use/put in my classroom. Pinterest has been a really big help. I'm so thankful that there are so many teachers out there who have great ideas and are willing to share them! I'm also a thrift store freak. I go at least twice a month. I look for gently used books, nic-nacs, and things I can use to make crafts. You have be patient, but I usually find some good deals. So look forward to my "Teaching Tuesdays" posts coming up!

No comments: