Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunshine Award

A Big thanks go to Kathleen's Korner for nominating me for this award!! I always like be associated with sunshine! 





Here's how this award works.
1. First, {and foremost} thank the person who honored you with this award. Thank you Kathleen!!
2. Answer the questions below about yourself.   (Below)
3. Pay it forward and nominate 10 fellow bloggers who inspire you. Be sure to let them know you are nominating them. Link up their blogs to yours. (Below)
4. Be sure to copy the award and share it on your blog.

Ok here we go!!

1. Favorite color: I don't really have one favorite color. However if you look in my closet I wear a lot of green, black, & coral, so I guess subconsciously those are my favorite colors :)

2. Favorite Animal: My favorite animals have to be my 2 little pooches: Shadow & Bouncer

3. Favorite Number: When I was younger and played sports I was always number 14.
4. Favorite Drink: I drink water 95% of the time, but I do love a glass of sweet tea & chocolate milk!
5. Facebook or Twitter: I have both, but I prefer Facebook. I'm not that savvy with Twitter.
6.  Good book or Movie: I love books that turn into movies. I always have to read the book before and I usually prefer the book over the movie!
7.  My Passion: I love my family, my faith, and my job. I know all of these can get tough at times, but I wouldn't want to be without any of them.
8. Giving or Getting gifts? I love to give, but it's also nice to get sometimes ;)
9.  Favorite Day of the Week? I love Saturdays, especially football Saturdays! Roll Tide Roll!
10. Favorite Flower?  Gerber Daisies are my absolute favorite!

Okay nominate some blogs that inspire you!
1. Feels Like Home to Me

Meagan ~

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

your #9 made me want it to be football saturdays!!! RTR!
-Kathleen