Friday, July 13, 2012

Changes

No you aren't imagining things, I did change the name and layout of my blog! I just wanted something different! So look for some fun, different posts throughout the week, like "Teaching Tuesdays," and some others!

I have a busy week coming up. I am going to Memphis, TN for the first time! However, it's for business not pleasure. I'm going to the Lausanne Laptop Institute. It's a technology conference that I'm attending with 4 other teachers from my school. We're staying in the Peabody Hotel, and yes that's the hotel where the ducks stay. I hope to eat some Memphis BBQ, visit Beale St., catch the ducks swimming in the hotel, and get a tiny glimpse of Graceland. I'm only going to be there 2 days, but a girl can dream! Once I return it's back to the classroom to get it ready for my new kiddos. I can't believe that summer break is half way over! It's been a busy summer!

I look forward to sharing some of the things I did and saw while in Memphis. Until then!

src="http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54490/225/9BC9F17F475D269D2CB34A726A69CDB0.png" style="background: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; border-bottom: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-right: 0px; border-top: 0px;" />

No comments: