Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 5 My Siblings



This is my sister Morgan! We are 3 years apart and totally different! As you can see Morgan has curly blonde hair and me, well straight brown hair. People who don't know us wouldn't know we were sisters. Morgan looks like my mom did when she was young, and I look like my dad. Mom claimed I was the "wild" one growing up and Morgan was the "sweet little innocent" one. We don't always see eye to eye on things, but we're sisters. She likes to say I am her "second mom." I do try to look out for her, but that's my job. I am so glad growing up I had her by my side; I didn't have to go through stuff alone! I'm not saying I had a tragic childhood, but we had each other when our parents divorced, when our dad passed away, and on the day of each other's weddings. She is 21 and got married in September 2009. She loves the Lord and I look up to her in that aspect. We may not always get along, but I love her :)

No comments: