Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 7: Favorite Movies

There are only a few movies I will watch over and over again. Here are a few of them:


Every time this movie comes on I HAVE TO WATCH it! I love the music and the one liners! It makes you laugh, cry, warm and fuzzy inside...it's just a great movie!!



This has been a favorite of mine since I was a little girl. I remember I used to plan my day around this movie if I knew it was coming on! I remember one day Josh and I were in Target and found the DVD and I was soo pumped! I couldn't wait to get home and watch it!


Most people don't know this movie, but it is HILARIOUS!! This was another one I loved to watch with my dad when I was a little girl. The raccoons in the movie are soo funny... I strongly suggest you see this movie!




And of course these 2 movies are "oldies but goodies!!"

No comments: