Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blog Challence Day 9: A picture of your friends

These are the most important girls in my life!!






This is my sister and like I've mentioned in an earlier post: I'm like her 2nd mom, but we love each other! :)





This is my oldest (and dearest) friend Katie! Our moms were best friends in high school and our dad's were also best friends in high school. I think that my mom met my dad at Katie's parents wedding. I have so many childhood memories with Katie in them! I remember one summer we went to the beach together and Katie got 2nd degree burns from the sun! Oh Katie I love you! Katie is expecting and I can't wait to meet my little nephew Remi :) I hope our kids grow up to be best friends too!!


These 2 girls are my, as you say in high school, BFFs. We were roommates at Troy and had some great memories (Reba, Valentine's Day 2007, calling each other on our phones when were just down the hall, etc.). They are like my sisters: we fight like sisters, we care about each other like sisters, we laugh like sisters. You get the picture! Without these 2 my life would be quiet dull!


Oh Meggie T. how I love you! Megan and I met at Troy. I remember the day we met at the KD house and after hanging out one day I knew I had found my "college, lifetime friend!" Megan has her little quirks, but I love her for them! Not only do I love her, but Josh loves her too! She's such a sweetheart and I know one day she will find a man who is as sweet as she is!


This is my guardian angel, Whitney. I could always count on a good time when I was with Whit! She had an infectious laugh and we could have fun anywhere and we usually always did. I remember Bonnaroo and having the time of our lives there. We felt like we belonged in the "hippie world!" There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of her and some crazy memory we shared.

These ladies have a special place in my heart. I know that I don't get to see them as often as I would like, but I hope they all know that I am here for them no matter what time of day....any place, any time :) Love you girlie!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww this is cute! If only I had to make a blog :)

Kaley said...

AWW Megs!! That is so sweet... i teared up a little!! I love you and Miss You!!Thanks for everything.. your AWESOME!!! I dont know what i would do without you!! :)