Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 11-Favorite tv shows

So I have discovered when you get married your week nights revolve around TV shows. And now with the invention of DVR I can still watch all my "bad for me shows!"

How I Met Your Mother. This show is great I love Neil Patrick Harris as Barney. Although I do get frustrated at times because I am ready to find out who their mother is!!!


Glee. I have just recently started watching this show, but I am obsessed. I have to admit, I've even downloaded some of the songs onto my ipod :)


Raising Hope. This comes on after Glee and it's soo funny! The dad makes the show!


The Middle, Modern Family, and Cougar Town. Wednesday night is my favorite TV night. These 3 shows are hilarious. If you haven't seen these 3 shows you're missing out on a lot of laughs!!


Grey's Anatomy. Isn't this just about everyone's favorite TV show!?!?

1 comment:

Beth said...

Don't get to watch as much TV as I once did, but I love Wednesday night's line up, too! Such funny, funny shows! And we are switching to Dish Network in our new house, so we'll be getting DVR there, then I can really be hip with the times! :)