Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week 26 & 27




How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain: I haven't been back on the scale since last time...
Maternity clothes? Yes, full on.

Stretch marks? None that I can see this week
Sleep: I have accepted the fact that even when I can sleep late I cannot sleep past 6:30, oh well!
Best moment this week:  Football season starting! This is my favorite time of year! Although I can't enjoy it the way I usually do (i.e. Yellowhammers at Gallettes),but I'll survive!

Miss Anything? See above question
Movement: She moves non-stop! I think she's doing flips!
Food cravings: Blue Bell Vanilla Ice cream.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Heartburn
Belly Button in or out? In-ish 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY
Looking forward to: Celebrating Josh's birthday this week...he turns the BIG 2-9!!









Glitter Graphics
Name Tags Comments - Glitter Graphics

No comments: