Tuesday, September 10, 2013

28 Weeks!




How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain: I just gave up counting...
Maternity clothes? Yes, all the time! 

Stretch marks? None, but my tummy sure is itchy. However Kim K said that if you scratch then you will get stretch marks...See you can learn things from "Keeping Up With The Kards"
Sleep: Still not sleeping past 6:30, but my naps are getting longer and more frequent.
Best moment this week:  We had our first shower this past weekend with our Supper Club group. I am so blessed that we have found a group of friends that are fun and have growing families too. I told Josh the other night that it warms my heart to know Maddie will have a group of friends to grow up with that are close in age. 

Miss Anything? Clothes! Nothing fits, looks good, or feels right. I also miss working out! Yes I said it; I miss working out. It made me feel so good afterwards and there's nothing more I can do now except for a short walk. 
Movement: She's turn into a morning person since school has started!
Food cravings: Reese cups and cheesecake (see why I'm such a hippo)
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Heartburn
Belly Button in or out? It's barely in. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY
Looking forward to: Josh and I go to birthing class this weekend. I can't wait to see Josh's face when he watches the video. I will be sure to blog about our adventure! 






Glitter Graphics
Name Tags Comments - Glitter Graphics

No comments: