Sunday, September 1, 2013

My Saving Grace during Pregnancy!

So the other day someone asked me what have been the essentials since I've been pregnant. There have been 3 things that every pregnant woman should have during this time.


The first thing you HAVE to have is Antacids!! Yes, these things taste like chalk, but they work! I have a bottle of these in my purse, in my desk at school, and by my bedside table. Get some, you'll thank yourself when it's midnight and it feels like your insides are on fire!!


I have a friend who told me about this product. She was later on into her pregnancy and was talking about how much trouble she was having putting lotion on her legs, until she found this. Like sunscreen in a spray can this is lotion. Spray it on, and there you go. You really don't even have to rub it in. This has been a lifesaver for me because 1: It's hard to bend over and rub lotion in, and 2: I was already lazy about putting lotion on and now that I'm pregnant it's gotten worse.


And of course this lotion is great for stretch marks. The same friend who told me about the spray lotion gave me my first tub of Udderly Smooth . I put it on after I get out of the shower and so far, no stretch marks! I've seen this product in Big Lots before, but a Farmer's Co-Op store sells it for sure! 

Hope this can help some pregnant woman out.



Glitter Graphics
Name Tags Comments - Glitter Graphics

No comments: