Tuesday, August 20, 2013

25 Weeks!




How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain: So Saturday morning I got on the scale and FREAKED!! I was shocked at what I saw...
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants for sure...However since the weather is warm I'm wearing a lot of dresses. 

Stretch marks? I have noticed one or two, but Josh says he doesn't see anything and I'm imagining them.
Sleep: Pretty good. I've been exhausted every night from school, so I'm going to sleep pretty quick.
Best moment this week:  Josh FINALLY felt her move! I was so excited for him :) 

Miss Anything? Being able to put anything in my closet on and it look/fit right. 
Movement: She moves a little in the morning after breakfast, but most movement at night.
Food cravings: Just cereal, like I have the whole time.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: I'm still having the bought with heartburn. 
Belly Button in or out? In-ish 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY
Looking forward to: I get to see my sweet girl at my appointment this week. We are hoping she has grown enough that Dr. Myers won't request another ultra sound. 






Glitter Graphics
Name Tags Comments - Glitter Graphics

No comments: