Sunday, August 4, 2013

23 Weeks!






How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs. +
Maternity clothes? Wearing lots of Josh's t-shirts and tons of dresses!! 

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Fighting with Bounce on who gets to use the Pregnancy Pillow and tee-tee every hour
Best moment this week:  Sitting in church and having Maddie move around while the music played!
Miss Anything? I would love a nice, cold margarita!

Movement: I feel her a lot, especially at night (hence the night owl comment above).
Food cravings: I made these Key Lime cupcakes....amazing!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Had my first feel of Maddie being on my sciatic nerve...not comfortable!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Nonnie is coming to visit this week in hopes to finding some 
furniture for the nursery! 



Meagan ~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

23 weeks! You are on your way, friend! I'm enjoying watching you progress through your pregnancy. And I'm even more glad it's not me this time! ;)

Can't wait to meet Maddie in the coming months!