Thursday, August 8, 2013

Last Day of Summer Freedom!




So in mourning of the last day of my Summer Break I wanted to compile a list of all my favorite things I am going to miss once school starts back! These are in no particular order, enjoy!


1. Sleeping in.
2. Waking up and watching The Today Show.
3. Taking my time to make/eat my breakfast.
4. Wearing a t-shirt, Nike shorts, and flip flops most days.
5. Letting my hair air-dry.
6. Eating lunch whenever I please.
7. Meeting Josh for lunch.
8. Watching my crime shows (Dateline, American Justice, etc.).
9. Keeping up with my recorded shows that Josh calls "trash."
10. Grocery shopping when the crowds are at their minimum.
11. Having the time to wash my clothes during the day and not on the weekend or at night after school.
12. Going to work in my classroom when and however long I wanted to.
13. Spending time with Bouncer and Shadow.
14. Not having to put on make-up.
15. Not having to put on a bra, if I didn't want to.
16. Staying up late to watch Jay Leno, Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon.
17. Having a designated "cleaning day" of my choice.
18. Spending countless hours in TJ Maxx, Target, etc.
19. Going to the gym when I choose (although I haven't been that much this summer).
20. Napping.


Now I am sure as post this I will think of 10 more things that I will miss, but you get the gist of what I'm saying. And I know that each one of you identify with something on this list.

I realized very soon that this would be the last summer I would spend "alone." Next summer I will have Maddie with me to entertain/ keep me very busy.

I have enjoyed you so much Summer Break!!



No comments: