Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blog Challenge

So I found this on a friend's blog and I thought I would give this a shot. I haven't been so great about keeping my blog updated, so maybe this will motivate me!

My Blog Challenge

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture


Day 1:

Introduce, recent picture, & 15 interesting facts

My name is Meagan Lee Fryer



1. I got engaged at Disney World.
2. I graduated from college and got married all in the same weekend.
3. I am a HUGE Alabama fan, or as my husband calls me, a "Bammer."
4. I have 2 dogs, Bouncer & Shadow, that are my children.
5. I am deathly afraid of roaches or any bug (ask my college roomie Megan Tillis :)).
6. I love to take naps.
7. I enjoy cooking and trying new reciepes (I think I get that from my Gran).
8. I can drive somewhere one time and remember how to get there forever.
9. I love Netflix, I get soo excited when I see that red envelope in my mailbox.
10.My engagement ring is very special because my center diamond was my mother in-law's.
11. I have to eat Mexican food at least once a week.
12. I have a sweet tooth.
13. My mom and me are best friends.
14. I love living in Tuscaloosa, but I do miss seeing my family and friends sometimes.
15. I am very organized; everything has to be in its place or I freak out!

No comments: