Monday, August 30, 2010

Summer Coming To An End

Hello Everyone! I wish I could come up with clever titles for my blog posts, but I never can! Humph! Anyway, moving on...

We had a weekend filled with family time! My sister and brother-in-law came into town Friday night and we had a good old fashioned "game night!" Sadly Morgan and I weren't the best of teammates, we had our "blonde" moments. However my sister did beat us all in Phase 10, which by the way Josh HATES to lose! So he was not happy by the end of the night! It caused lots of laughs!

Saturday my Nana and Pap Paw (my Dad's parents), my Aunts, Uncles, and cousin came to visit us and see our new house. We had lunch which I cooked some(yes I cooked!) and we had a great time catching up. There's always lots of laughs when that side of the family gets together. We all tend to get a little loud. Me loud? Never! Ha! After lunch we went down to the stadium. My grandparents haven't seen the stadium in a long time. They were able to see the statues and the new section that was just built. I think they really enjoyed it and I'm sure my dad was on their minds. He loved coming to the games as much as they did!

After the family left we went bowling with Morgan and Jason. I'm not a good bowler, but it was still fun and we had a great time!

Well we all know what happens this weekend!!!!! JOSH'S BIRTHDAY!! Oh and College Football starts! I think Josh is more excited about football starting than his birthday! Hope everyone has a great week and ROLL TIDE ROLL!! :)




My Nana and Pap Paw with Gene Stallings




This picture makes me smile :)




You don't know how hard it is to take a picture with these 2!!




Bowling Anyone?

No comments: