Wednesday, August 18, 2010

*Breaking News*

So it's been awhile since I've blogged (I've got to get better at this), so I figured you all needed a little update with what's going on in the life of the Fryers! Well first and most importantly....I GOT A JOB!! YAYAYAYA! Praise the Lord! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, I have great friends and an AWESOME family! OK, back to the job...It's not a teaching job per-se, but it's a teaching assistant at one of the private schools here in Tuscaloosa. Basically I help the two 2nd grade teachers with anything they need,for instance help a struggling student, plan field trips and grade events, etc. I also get to have my own small group for Reading and Math, so I still get to come up with my own plans and activities just to a smaller group. Private is so much different from public school. So I am having to get accustomed to the difference. I am really excited about what this school year has in store for me!


Summer is coming to an end and although I won't miss the HOT, HUMID weather, I will miss the freedom summer brings. I have enjoyed a couple vacations this summer and also some quick trips with great friends.




Josh and I at the Braves/Dodgers game...they lost :(


However with summer ending that means Fall is just around the corner and you know what that means?!?!? FOOTBALL SEASON!! I soo look forward to tailgating with friends and enjoying some great college football game!!

I leave you now with some pictures from the Culligan wedding :)




No comments: