Monday, August 2, 2010

My Husband...He's Kind Of A Big Deal :)

As most of you know my husband works for a Mechanical Construction Company (there's a more formal name her could give but you get what I'm saying). He is the Human Resource Manager for the company. Well after working there for a year he is finally "a big man on campus." That's because he got a parking spot with his name on it!! I think I was more excited than he was, hence the photos below :) I am so blessed to have an AMAZING, hard working, husband! SO I thought I would brag a little bit about him :) Love you Russell!



2 comments:

Morgan said...

Meagan you are to crazy!! Congrats Josh!!! And congrats meagan on the job that you got for right now!! Love yall can't wait to see yall this weekend!!

Beth said...

Oooh, Mr. Important! I love that you dragged him out to the spot to take a picture. See you this weekend at the big wedding!