Sunday, September 27, 2009

Let's Play Catch Up Part 2

In case you live under a rock during football season this weekend was the Alabama vs. Arkansas game. Josh's bother and wife came to stay and go the game with us. Of course the minute we get out and about the bottom falls out and we get a little wet. So week 2 of getting wet at a football game! Thankfully, Josh's company owns a box at the stadium and we were able to sit up there and stay dry during the game. Alabama won, Troy won, and Auburn won so we were very pleased with the weekend. Have I said before how much I love football season?!?! I just love Game Day, the atmosphere and everything about it!! Here are some pictures for the weekend!!




Also I have been offered a mini position at the elementary school I have been subbing at. The principal asked me if I would be interested in being kind of like a teacher's aide. I would go to different grade levels and help strugglers with different subjects. I would start as soon as my long-term job is done and it would be everyday, all day! It's not a contract, benefits job, but keep praying that it will turn into something more!!

No comments: