Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Football Season!

Friday was Josh's 25th birthday. We celebrated by going to Kobe the Japanese restaurant and then going to Home Depot afterwards. Exciting I know. Tuscaloosa was kind of dead because of the game being in Atlanta. However we enjoyed each other's company!




We're soo excited that Football Season has started! Sadly, Troy lost Thursday night so that kind of put a damper on the football season spirit. However, Josh and I both cheered up when our "other" teams won! I always look forward to this time of year! There's always a game to watch and a team to pull for. This weekend is Bama's first home game against Fla. Intl. (i think). I will be making the trip to good ole' Phenix City for my sister's bridesmaids luncheon. But I will be coming back to T-town hopefully just in time for kick-off! Below are some pictures of the dogs in their new Bama/ Auburn gear. Can you say "House Divided?" We Can!

No comments: