Thursday, August 27, 2009

I survived!

I survived my first day at the elementary school! I am very overwhelmed at the moment!! Teachers have all summer to plan for the school year and I'm having to do it as I go! I just hope that when the teacher does come back I haven't totally ruined the way she does things, because I have no basis to go by! Today I had the former sub in there with me kind of showing me the ropes, but tomorrow I am all alone. So please pray for me!

My mom informed me that I had quiet a few grammatical errors in my last blog, so I apologize for that. I type so fast that I don't pay attention to what I'm saying. So forgive me I will try my best to speak correctly.

As we speak my sweet husband is downstairs helping me get organized! He's such a doll! Until next time "God is Love Rev. Run :)"

No comments: