Sunday, September 27, 2009

Let's Play Catch Up!

I haven't wrote anything in awhile so I thought I would catch everyone up with what is going on with us. Two weekends ago my sister got married. Needless to say I cried just about the whole ceremony! I guess the thought of my 20 year old, little sister getting married and the fact that my dad wasn't there just took over me and I boo hood. My Pap Paw walked her down the aisle wearing a tux for the first time maybe ever! He looked so proud to be apart of Morgan's special day and I know that he was. I'm sure my dad was looking down from heaven with a big smile on his face! Knowing that his 2 girls married great men and that Mom will be getting a raise! Morgan has a lot to learn about being a wife; I still have a lot to learn. They love each other very much and it will be tough at times, but they'll get through it. I foresee a lot of meals at Gran and Daddy Gene's in their future. Here are some pictures from the wedding below.




After Morgan's wedding we went to the Auburn vs. West Virgina game. We enjoyed seeing some people from Phenix City and catching up with them. However when it came game time I was not a happy camper. First of all I am a BAMA fan and the only reason I agreed to go to the game was because Josh suffered through the Alabama game last weekend. Anyway the minute we got to the stadium the bottom fell out!! I'm not talking just a little sprinkle I mean "Cow peeing on a flat rock" rain!! So here we are with 90,000 other people smushed so close you could barely breathe!! All along I was thinking, "I'm not even a Auburn fan and I'm sitting through this!!" Finally they let us go to the stands and game started. Below are two pictures of how the stadium looked. If you were there then you know this is no exaggeration!!



No comments: