Monday, January 11, 2010

Let's Play Catch Up...AGAIN










Ok so I am going to try REAL hard to keep this thing up to date...

Well over Thanksgiving break we moved into "our first home!"





It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, home that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! Our new home is located in Northport, which is located right outside of Tuscaloosa (it's kind of like how close Phenix City and Columbus are to one another). My WONDERFUL mom and mom-in-law came and helped us move. Without those 2 I think we would still be painting and unpacking. Josh made the comment that fireplaces are the greatest thing ever invented!! He really likes our fireplace. The house was practiaclly "move in ready," all we had to do was paint some of the rooms. Oh and fix the mailbox:





Job update: My time in 4th grade has came to an end :( But I was offered to take a 2nd grade job at the same school!! 4th grade and 2nd grade are totally different. I enjoyed 4th grade, but I think that I am really going to enjoy 2nd. So continue to pray for me that I will keep this job for next year too.

Josh got a promotion at McAbee. He is now the Human Resource Manager! I am so proud of my hubby; he is such a hard worker! It's hard work but I think he really enjoys it. However when Josh and I come home in the afternoons we are so tired. Who knew that being a grown up would be so hard :)


Sadly football season is over. I thoroughly enjoyed living in Tuscaloosa during this time!! It was soo exciting, especially since they just won a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!! Yes the trophy was displayed at the local Wal-Mart, but I am POSITIVE that every college team has their own "redneck fans." I look forward to many more football seasons in what we call "God's Country!"


Christmas at the Fryer's was a great one too!! This is the first Christmas that we didn"t have to drive somewhere to be with family...they came to us!! My mom, Scott, Morgan and Jason came to spend a few days with us for Christmas. I also made Christmas dinner. Here is a picture of my first turkey:




I really enjoyed having house guests and being a hostess.
Like I said before I am going to try really hard to keep this up to date...

No comments: