Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hoo Are You?

I'm going to try this out and see how it goes!

NightOwlCrafting





Here are this week's questions!



1. Have you ever attended a professional sports game?

I've been to several Atlanta Braves games. Last September I attended my first (and Josh's) NFL game. We saw the Falcons play the Arizona Cardinals...the Falcons killed them.


2. Have you ever been to a concert and if so which one was your
ultimate favorite performance?

I've been to a couple of these too. However, I think my favorite was Bonaroo in 2005. If you don't know what Bonaroo is, it's a weekend concert where a bunch of bands play like Dave Mathews Band, Jack Johnson, OAR, Modest Mouse, Citizen Cope, etc. We had such a blast and it's a weekend I will never forget!


3. Have you ever been to Disneyland or Disney World?

I have been to Disney World twice, and actually I got engaged at Disney World!!


4. What is your favorite theme park?

I think Disney World is my favorite. It's nice and clean, the "characters" are super nice, and it is known as the "Happiest Place on Earth!"


5. Do you have a favorite vacation spot?

The Beach!!

No comments: