Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting






1. What is your favorite craft or type of craft and if you are a crafter, how did you get into it?
I love to craft! Although I have really good ideas, they just don't turn out the way I would like for them to. My favotrite craft I did lately was my wine cork wreath! It's so cute and so easy to make.

2. What shows have you been watching this summer?
Josh and I've been watching Tosh.0 (i know it's soo bad, but soo funny), Billy the Exterminator, Jersey Shore (well I got hooked on this last weekend when they had the marathon), and Teen Mom. Sadly, the TV stays on any channel the Braves play on so I don't get the chance to see many shows. Oh well that's what the DVR is for!

3. Who does the yard work at your house?
Josh and I both. He'll weeed-eat and I'll cut or vice-versa. I like to cut grass...it burns a lot of calories :)

4. Are you working on any projects inside the home or outside this week?
Ohhh yes!! My project is getting my classroom ready for school to start! I have a few more things I need to do and I will be all ready for school to start...well my room will be, I don't know about me :o/

5. Do you have to worry about getting ready for back to school?
Yes! 2 weeks from today...Yikes! Where has my summer gone?!?! Geez

Head on over to Night Owl Crafting and join in the fun!

No comments: