Thursday, June 30, 2011

I See the Beach In Your Future

Well I definitely see it in MY future! Tomorrow Josh and I leave for a week of "Fun In the Sun!" I can't wait to sit on the white sandy beaches and all I have to worry about is when was the last time I applied sunscreen to myself and Josh :) My sister and her husband are joining us for a few days, so I'm excited about that too!

My week has not be a fun filled one. I grocery shopped, vaccumed, wash clothes, had library duty at my school (students can come into the computer lab to take Accelerated Reader tests), and had lunch with Josh. Nothing too exciting.

Monday is the Fourth of July, so I hope everyone has a wonderful fourth and don't forget to spend time with family and friends. I'll leave you with a picture of my American Flag cake I made last year and will do so again this year!!

No comments: