Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Recap!

Hello Everyone! Hope you had a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend like I did. The Fryers spent it at the beach with a bunch of close friends, acquaintances, and even strangers! We coined the weekend "Cooperfest" because of the Cooper family who started this annual beach trip and everyone else started to join them. It's a lot of laughs, corn hole, "Flimsy", sun, food, drinks, and waiting forever to eat dinner. :) When you have a group of 30 going somewhere to eat you don't sit down right away. It's good to catch up with people we don't get to see very often because we live here in Tuscaloosa and everyone has a lot going on themselves! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend. Enjoy!



Norris and I waiting to eat dinner at Scooners.






There were LOTS of "Beach Naps!" :)



Look at these Bathing Beauties.



Happy Memorial Day from the Fryers!


I start teaching "Summer Knights" next week. Wish me luck, I'm sure I will have funny stories to share!

No comments: