Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Anniversary!



Sunday was mine and Josh's 1 year anniversary. I can't believe it has been a year! It feels like yesterday I was getting ready for the best day of my life! A lot has happened in our first year of marriage: we moved twice (Troy to Birmingham, Birmingham to Tuscaloosa), we bought a house, 2 new cars, and we both got "grown-up" jobs. I have enjoyed every minute of it. I love waking up and seeing Josh beside me. I love the way we make each other laugh and how silly we are together and how we are just as crazy about each other as we were when we first starting dating. I assume that Josh would say all the same about me :)
First thing Saturday morning Josh wanted to open presents!
I got Josh tickets to the Falcons vs. Cardinals game!
Josh got me a diamond cross necklace!! It's soo pretty!!


We decided for our 1 year anniversary we would spend it at the Birmingham Zoo (we don't have to go far to have a good time)!

Josh feeding the flamingos at the zoo. It was super weird to have them eat out of your hand!



Afterwards we went to dinner and did a little shopping. It was nice to spend the day together with no itinerary and enjoy each other's company.


Then we had 1 year old wedding cake!! It tasted better than it looked! As delish as I remembered! :)




I think I'll keep him for another year! I love married life! :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad y'all had a great first year. Hope to see you at the beach Memorial Day weekend!