Saturday, January 7, 2012

Roll TIde Roll!

Hello Friends!

Are you getting ready for the BIG game? I am! I even have Monday and Tuesday off for it. One of the benefits of teaching at a private school in a college town...a lot of the teachers and families will be at the game so we get the days off. Sadly, I could not make the trip to New Orleans, WAY WAY too expensive....maybe next time (and there will be a next time). I will be watching the game in the comfort of my living room being as loud as I want to be. Win or lose I'm proud to be a Bama fan. My only wish is that my dad could have been alive to see the game in 2009 and the game Monday. He would have been there I know it. But I know come Monday night he'll be up there in heaven with The Bear watching it. Roll Tide Roll!






Where will you be watching the game? Are you pulling for the good guys (Bama) or the bad guys (LSWho)?



No comments: