Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer Fun!

This past weekend Josh and I went home to visit with family and friends for the 4th. It was nice to have a couple of days just to hang out with our family and not feel rushed to see everyone. Here are some pictures from the weekend!




Jack-a and I on the boat



The lovely husband and I



The super yummy cake we made!



God is so Good! Look at this sunset!

I hope everyone had an awesome 4th of July. If you have room on your prayer request list, please add me to it. I'm having some trouble finding a job. I trust the Lord will provide, but sometimes my anxiety gets the best of me! I will keep everyone updated!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Girl I know how you feel. I am getting very discouraged right now because I feel like I am running out of time! I will pray for you!!!!!! Keep me updated! God will provide!!!