Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Blog!

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! 

I hope everyone had an exciting New Years Eve! Here at the Fryers we hung out in our pjs and watched football. I tried out a new Pinterest recipeExciting I know. 

We had our "New Years" Saturday night when we went to the Zac Brown Concert. This was the 4th or 5th time we've seen them. Can you say a little obsessed? If you haven't seen them live you are missing out. They put on a great show! 

I hope everyone enjoys their New Years Day. Remember to eat your collards (money) and black eye peas (luck). I know we did :) 









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year, Meags! We stayed around the house for New Year's Eve, too. Stayed warm by the fire pit and let Libby roast marshmellows. My college self wouldn't recognize me...ha!

Wishing you and Josh a wonderful 2013!

Beth