Monday, April 19, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ballgame!

This weekend Josh and I made a trip to "Hotlanta" to spend some time with friends. Our first stop: Dave & Busters!! You will never guess what happened, the first game I played I hit the Jackpot and won myself 1,000 tickets! Yes on my first try, can you say AWESOME!! (Picture of with my winnings below)



After acting like little children at Dave & Busters we made our way to the Braves game. If you don't know Josh is a HUGE Braves fan (I spend many nights watching the games).



Sadly, the Braves lost! :( However on the bright side we did witness a shut-out!! So I can scratch that off my "Bucket List." Josh wasn't as happy about the shut-out!

We had a great time with friends we don't get to see often.

1 comment:

Beth said...

So what did you get with your 1000 tickets? Looks like fun!