Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day!

So this time yesterday when I was told school would be cancelled I was a little upset. One because last time we had a "snow day" it didn't snow and we had to make up that day. Two it was Valentine's Day in my class and I was excited to have my little children trade "Valentimes" (Junie B. Jones reference). SO this morning when I woke up and saw that there was no snow I was totally disappointed. However, a couple of hours later it started to snow!! yay! Even better, Josh got to enjoy the day with me! We went to lunch and when we got back they told everyone at his office to go home! Yay! Bouncer and Shadow were a little hesitant at first, but Bounce had no problem running around once he got his horse coat on (it's a coat from left over material they use to make horse blankets). Shadow wasn't digging it. He watched from the comfort of shelter. He made it out in the snow long enough to take one picture. We totally enjoyed spending the day together having fun and acting like little kids! So here are a couple of pictures from our first "Snow Day" as a married couple and our new home.









No comments: